Terms and Conditions
1. PAYMENT TERMS. Fleming Events, s.r.o. (hereinafter as “FE”) requires the full payment of the invoiced amount within 7 working days from the issue date of the invoice. FE reserves the right to refuse entry to any client who does not pay the invoice in full and on time. If the payment is not received on FE’s account on the seventh day from the date of the issue of the invoice, FE is entitled to charge the client overdue interest of 5% p.a. for every day that the client’s payment is overdue. The registration fee includes: conference documentation, admission to all conference sessions, lunches and refreshments as well as admission to networking social breaks during the event. The registration fee does not include: travel, hotel accommodation, transfers or insurance.
2. HOTEL ACCOMMODATION. Overnight accommodation is not included in the registration fee. A reduced rate may be available for FE’s clients at the hotel hosting the event. The reservation form will be sent to the client after the venue has been confirmed, but no later than one month before the event begins.
3. CANCELLATION BY CLIENT. The client has the right to cancel his/her participation in the event. Cancellation must be received by FE in writing, either by mail, email or fax. If the client cancels with more than one month’s advance notice before the start of the event, FE shall be entitled to retain and charge 50% of the total invoiced amount. If the client cancels with one month’s (or less) advance notice, or fails to attend the event, then the client shall not be entitled to any refund nor any discount. The client’s failure to attend the event does not cancel, decrease or in any matter waive the client’s obligation to fully pay the fee invoiced to the client by FE.
4. CANCELLATION BY FE. While every reasonable effort is made to adhere to the advertised program, circumstances out of the control of FE can arise that may cause changes in the program, including, but not limited to, changes in the content, date(s), location or venue,
or special features of the planned event. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, acts of terrorism, war, extreme weather conditions, compliance with government requests, orders and legal requirements, failure of third-party suppliers to timely deliver, and failure to register the minimum targeted amount of attendees for a given event. FE reserves the right to change the content, date(s),
location or venue and/or special features of an event, to merge the event with another event, or to postpone it or cancel it entirely as appropriate under the circumstances. The client agrees that FE shall not be liable for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred by the client as a consequence of the event being changed, merged with another event, postponed or canceled and the client agrees to hold FE harmless and to indemnify FE for any liability caused by any such changes, mergers, postponements or cancellations to the client.
5. CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT. In case FE cancels the event, FE may offer the client a full credit up to the amount actually paid by the client to FE. This credit shall be valid for up to one year from the issue date of the invoice to attend any of FE’s events. The client shall not be entitled to this credit as a contractual right.
6. CLIENT IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION. By signing this sales contract and these terms and conditions, the client gives full right to FE to share the client’s identification information such as, but not limited to, the client’s name, address, email addresses, phone numbers and names of representatives with third parties that participated at the same event as the client.
7. GOVERNING LAW. This contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Slovak Republic (not including its conflict of laws provisions). Any disputes arising out of this contract shall be brought before the courts of the Slovak Republic situated in the city of Bratislava in the Slovak Republic.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to protect, indemnify, defend and hold harmless FE, its owners, managers, partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, losses or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines, penalties, and costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) (collectively “the Claims”), in any way arising out of or relating to the event that is the subject of this contract, and regardless of negligence, included but not limited to, Claims arising out of the negligence, gross negligence or intentional misconduct of FE employees, agents, contractors, and attendees; provided, however, that nothing in this indemnification shall require you to indemnify FE indemnified parties for that portion of any Claim arising out of the sole negligence, gross negligence or intentional misconduct of the FE parties.
9. OTHER CURRENCIES. If a client requests to make payment in other than FE’s official currency (EUR), FE reserves the right to apply an 8% currency risk surcharge to the actual exchange rate.
10. OTHER CONDITIONS. Any terms or conditions contained in the client’s acceptance which contradict or are different from the terms and conditions of this registration document shall not become part of the contract unless individually negotiated with FE and expressly accepted by FE.